Commercial Real Estate Financing
Commercial Real Estate Financing Tailored to Your Needs
Valpzac Capital specializes in developing lending programs for commercial real estate investors and professionals. Regardless of whether you are doing business locally or abroad or seeking financing for large or small projects, we have the experience and the slate of products to serve you.
Upmarket and International Solutions
For clients dealing in the European and Eurasian real estate markets as well as domestic investors working with luxury and upscale properties we offer programs such as these:
- Our equity and mezzanine financing programs allow us to provide capital for projects up to $100,000,000 or more.
- Our experience in overseas real estate markets and structured debt allows us to build loan programs to finance loans for international properties in amounts as high as $1,000,000,000.
- We can fund up to $50,000,000 in commercial mortgage-backed securities loans allowing you to leverage existing properties through securitization.
- We have created a construction financing program for extensive new-builds with available funding up to $100,000,000.
Domestic and Owner-Occupied Solutions
Our commercial clients looking to invest in domestic markets can take advantage of these programs:
- We are approved by the Small Business Administration to offer SBA loans through both the 7a and 504 loan programs to help you procure owner-occupied properties.
- We have extensive experience in financing through both HUD and FHA programs with loans that provide up to $50,000,000 for the purchase of approved properties such as medical and primary care facilities.
- Our hard money loans can bridge the gap between the capital you need and what you have on hand in amounts as high as $100,000,000.
Reach out to Us Today
The commercial real estate financing experts at Valpzac Capital are ready to talk with you about your funding requirements. If we don’t already have an existing program that suits your needs, we have the experience and expertise to create one. Contact us to set up a consultation today.